Getting started with Engage
This article explains how to create your Tradeshift account, set it up, and take advantage of all its functionalities.
Activating your Tradeshift account is easy once you receive an e-mail invitation to activate your account and connect to your customer.
Here are the key steps:
1. Click on the Activate your Account button from the e-mail invitation you receive and proceed with activating your account
OR Click on the Track your invoice button from the e-mail notifications received to proceed to the Engage portal. Here you will be able to see an overview of your invoices and their payment statuses, as provided by your customer.
Activate your Tradeshift account from the Engage portal by clicking on one of the associated buttons, such as Complete your setup or Sign up.
To complete your registration you will be asked to confirm some information about your company.
- Fill in your company name and select the country you are tax registered in. These fields may be pre-filled.
- (Optional) Select your company size.
- (Optional) Select your industry from the drop-down list.
- Select your payment preferences and select confirm.
In the next screen you will be asked to confirm your personal information.
- Confirm your first and last name.
- Confirm your email address.
- Add a password. Note it should be at least 10 characters long and it needs to include at least one uppercase character.
- Select your language.
- Once on your Tradeshift profile, add a logo by uploading a JPEG or PNG image. Complete your company description to let other users know a bit about your company.
- Fill in the company’s address information and select proceed.
Select Create Account button and you'll be redirected to your Tradeshift account page.
Account and Users
You can update your company profile at any time by using the Profile App. Access the complete guide for this app here. You should add any additional users to your company account now. Access the step-by-step guide here.
The Dashboard App gathers key data, documents, support, educational resources and access to the most popular Tradeshift apps all in one place. It is a central hub from which Tradeshift users can easily access what they need.
Read this article to learn about the Dashboard app.
Document Manager App
The Document Manager App provides you with a comprehensive overview of documents exchanged with your customer.
Read more about the different functionalities of the Document Manager App here.
A document status is a property that all documents have, which describes how far along the document is in the process. To get accustomed to the basic and special states of a document, read this article.
You can get real time updates and resolve queries quickly and easily by using collaboration features. All the conversations are saved against the document, providing you with an audit trail if you ever need to go back to refer to something
Read this article to learn about the different types of collaboration.
Learn everything that you need to know about Tradeshift University, our new e-learning center with easy-to-watch video courses.
Access these courses and take full advantage of everything we have to offer:
2 people found this helpful.